- Effective immediately, all fitness and recreation facilities are CLOSED - until at least Tuesday, March 31st.
- Jefferson will then reevaluate this fluid situation accordingly and we will email with any updates.
- All varsity sports, club sports, intramural programs, group exercise classes, off campus trips and wellness programming provided by the Gallagher Athletic/Rec Center and Jefferson Recreation & Fitness Center have been cancelled for the remainder of the semester.
In the coming weeks, we will be posting “green gym” and at-home-workouts and wellness ideas on our fitness and recreation site: http://jeffersonrams.com/fitnessandrecreation/index and well as on Instagram: jeffersonef_fit
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY
In the event of inclement weather, the following procedures will be followed:
- If the campus is on delay on a weekeday, the Fitness Center will open 2 hours prior to classes
- Should the campus be closed on a weekday, the Fitness Center will be open from noon to 7 p.m. (with no group exercise classes)
- Should the campus be closed on a weekend, the Fitness Center will open from noon to 4 p.m.
- Based on severity of weather, we reserve the right to make changes to the above stated schedule, which may include not opening the facility at all.