UNIVERSITY QUICK FACTS
- Mailing Address: 4201 Henry Ave. Philadelphia, Pa.
- Zip Code: 19144-5497
- Founded: 1884
- Enrollment: 3,400
- Nickname: Rams
- Colors: Maroon and Grey
- President: Stephen Spinelli Jr., Ph.D.
- Dean of Student Life: Dr. Mark Govoni
- NCAA Faculty Athletic Representative: Dr. John Pierce
- Director of Athletics: Tom Shirley
- Assistant Director of Athletics/Senior Woman Administrator: Rose Kelly
- Assistant Director of Athletics - Athletic Development: Chris O'Brien
- Head Athletic Trainer: Adam Olsavsky
- Intercollegiate Athletic Recruiter: Ptah Myers
- Coordinator of Facilities and Recreation: Dan Yeoell
The University participates in the Central Atlantic Collegiate Conference (CACC). All members of the CACC are as follows; links to their athletic home pages can be followed by clicking the name of each institution:
Bloomfield College- Bloomfield, N.J.
Caldwell College- Caldwell, N.J.
Chestnut Hill College- Philadelphia, Pa.
Concordia College- Bronxville, N.Y.
Dominican College- Orangeburg, N.Y.
Felician College- Rutherford, N.J.
Georgian Court University- Lakewood, N.J.
Goldey-Beacom College- Wilmington, Del.
Holy Family University- Philadelphia, Pa.
Nyack College- Nyack, N.Y.
Philadelphia University- Philadelphia, Pa.
Post University- Waterbury, Conn.
University of the Sciences- Philadelphia, Pa.
Wilmington University- New Castle, Del.
The University offers athletic scholarships for the following varsity sports:
Recreation/Athletic Training Scholarships
After two years of work-study paid experience, recreation and athletic training student-assistants are eligible for the endowed "Billy Harris Scholarship". Interested students should contact Adam Olsavsky, ATC, respectively.
***All students who wish to quality for an athletic scholarship must file all federal, state and college financial aid application forms. Failure to do so will result in your inability to be considered for an athletic scholarship. The head coach of each team makes initial recommendations to the director of athletics in regard to athletic scholarships. If you wish to explore athletic scholarship opportunities, you should make (and maintain) contact with the respective head coach. We strongly suggest early application, acceptance and a campus visitation.***