PHILADELPHIA – The Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) men's tennis team (3-2) opened its spring championship season with a 6-1 victory over Division III Cabrini (4-1) at Legacy Tennis Center on Friday.
1. Liviu Trifoi/Odissey Kavak (JEFFMTEN) def. Nick Falcone/Ben Mead (CAMT), 7-5
2. CJ LaMantia/Vince Paetow (CAMT) def. Joao Pedro Molina Marcal/Christopher Machuzak (JEFFMTEN), 6-4
3. Alex Riccio/Joseph Sison (JEFFMTEN) def. Matt DeMaria/Nick Tilley (CAMT), 6-4
1. Liviu Trifoi (JEFFMTEN) def. CJ LaMantia (CAMT), 6-4, 6-2
2. Joao Pedro Molina Marcal (JEFFMTEN) def. Vince Paetow (CAMT), 6-1, 6-3
3. Odissey Kavak (JEFFMTEN) def. Nick Tilley (CAMT), 6-1, 6-0
4. Joseph Sison (JEFFMTEN) def. Nick Falcone (CAMT), 6-2, 7-6
5. Christopher Machuzak (JEFFMTEN) def. Ben Mead (CAMT), 6-4, 1-6, 10-7
6. Matt DeMaria (CAMT) def. Alex Riccio (JEFFMTEN), 6-1, 6-4
Jefferson Men's Tennis begins CACC competition when the Rams travel to Concordia (N.Y.) on Saturday, March 16 for a 12 p.m. match.