PHILADELPHIA – The Thomas Jefferson University men's tennis team (3-2) finished its fall schedule with a 6-1 victory over Cabrini (1-1) on Wednesday at Legacy Tennis Center.
The match was a resumption of a suspended match between the two squads from September 26 at Cabrini.
1. CJ LaMantia (CUMT) def. Christopher Machuzak (JEFFMTEN) 6-3, 6-2
2. Joao Pedro Molina Marcal (JEFFMTEN) def. Vince Paetow (CUMT) 6-0, 6-1
3. Marko Janjusic (JEFFMTEN) def. Nick Falcone (CUMT) 6-3, 6-0
4. Odissey Kavak (JEFFMTEN) def. Ben Mead (CUMT) 6-1, 6-0
5. Joseph Sison (JEFFMTEN) def. Matthew DeMaria (CUMT) 5-0, retired
6. Ahmed Aboseada (JEFFMTEN) def. Dalton Roberto (CUMT) 6-1, 6-0
1. Joao Pedro Molina Marcal/Odissey Kavak (JEFFMTEN) def. CJ LaMantia/Nick Falcone (CUMT) 8-6
2. Ahmed Aboseada/Marko Janjusic (JEFFMTEN) def. Vince Paetow/Ben Mead (CUMT) 8-5
3. Joseph Sison/Alex Riccio (JEFFMTEN) def. Matthew DeMaria/Dalton Roberto (CUMT) 8-4
The Rams will be back on the court with their championship season in the spring.