PHILADELPHIA – The Thomas Jefferson University men's tennis team (3-3) fell to District of Columbia (4-6), 4-3, in the Rams' spring opener on Sunday.
1. Kostiantyn Kalchev (UDC) def. Cesar Solis (JEFFMTEN) 6-0, 6-0
2. Louis Mangeon (UDC) def. Joao Pedro Molina Ma (JEFFMTEN) 6-3, retired
3. J. Estevez Hernandez (UDC) def. Odissey Kavak (JEFFMTEN) 7-6 (7-5), 7-5
4. Maksim Bahdanovich (UDC) def. Joseph Sison (JEFFMTEN) 6-4, 7-6 (8-6)
5. Ahmed Aboseada (JEFFMTEN) def. Wilson Cano (UDC) 6-0, 6-0
6. Alex Riccio (JEFFMTEN) def. No player (UDC), by default
1. Kostiantyn Kalchev/Louis Mangeon (UDC) def. Ahmed Aboseada/Cesar Solis (JEFFMTEN) 6-2
2. Joao Pedro Molina Ma/Joseph Sison (JEFFMTEN) def. Maksim Bahdanovich/J. Estevez Hernandez (UDC) 6-3
3. Odissey Kavak/Alex Riccio (JEFFMTEN) def. No player/No player (UDC), by default
Jefferson begins CACC play at Dominican (N.Y.) on Saturday, March 14.