PHILADELPHIA – The Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) women's tennis team (7-4, 2-3 CACC) grabbed a conference victory over Post (5-5, 2-2 CACC) from the Abraham J. Salaman Tennis Courts on Homecoming Saturday by a 6-3 final.
It comes as the women's second-straight conference victory after taking down Caldwell earlier in the week.
1. Marta Yevstakhevych/Lauren Candia (JEFFWTEN) def. Brianna Miah/Annika Janson (POSTWT) 8-5
2. Millie Coombes/Lindsey McDonough (JEFFWTEN) def. Sarah Namazi/Juliana Seabra (POSTWT) 8-5
3. Eryn Nguyen/Katelyn High (JEFFWTEN) def. Jessica Bergen/Sabrina Martino (POSTWT) 8-0
1. Annika Janson (POSTWT) def. Marta Yevstakhevych (JEFFWTEN) 6-2, 6-1
2. Lauren Candia (JEFFWTEN) def. Brianna Miah (POSTWT) 6-1, 6-2
3. Millie Coombes (JEFFWTEN) def. Juliana Seabra (POSTWT) 6-2, 6-3
4. Jessica Bergen (POSTWT) def. Lindsey McDonough (JEFFWTEN) 6-3, 6-3
5. Sarah Namazi (POSTWT) def. Eryn Nguyen (JEFFWTEN) 6-4, 6-2
6. Emily Zygmunt (JEFFWTEN) def. Sabrina Martino (POSTWT) 6-3, 6-0
Jefferson Women's Tennis returns to action on Tuesday, Oct. 10 at 3 p.m. at Holy Family for a CACC matchup.