PHILADELPHIA – The Jefferson (Philadelphia University + Thomas Jefferson University) women's tennis team (8-4, 3-3 CACC) swept Holy Family (0-8, 0-7 CACC) on Tuesday afternoon to move to 3-3 in conference play.
The win comes as the fourth straight for the Rams as Jefferson is 4-0 in the month of October with three CACC victories. The win also keeps Jefferson in playoff contention which will see the top-6 schools in the nine-team conference at the CACC Championship later this month.
1. Marta Yevstakhevych / Lauren Candia (JEFFWTEN) def. Casey Thomas / Alleyn Llaban (HFU); 8-2
2. Millie Coombes / Lindsey McDonough (JEFFWTEN) )def. Meghan Moyer / Sam Klem (HFU); 8-0
3. Usha Baublitz / Katelyn High (JEFFWTEN) def. Kelsey Marigliano / Amanda Paredes (HFU); 8-1
1. Marta Yevstakhevych (JEFFWTEN) def. Casey Thomas (HFU); 6-1, 6-0
2. Lauren Candia (JEFFWTEN) def. Alleyn Llaban (HFU); 6-1, 6-0
3. Usha Baublitz (JEFFWTEN) def. Meghan Moyer (HFU); 6-0, 6-2
4. Millie Coombes (JEFFWTEN) def. Sam Klem (HFU); 6-0, 6-0
5. Lindsey McDonough (JEFFWTEN) def. Kelsey Marigliano (HFU); 8-0
6. Eryn Nguyen (JEFFWTEN) def. Laura Hornyak (HFU); 8-0
Jefferson Women's Tennis returns to action tomorrow, Wednesday, Oct. 11 at 11 a.m. against Chestnut Hill at the Legacy Tennis Center on Ridge Avenue in East Falls.